PAEB2020 was conducted as a 100% virtual conference due to the lock down of countries, border closures and flight cancellations.
As a virtual conference, PAEB2020 had six keynote and invite speakers, 95 delegates including regular presenters, poster presenters, attendees and sponsor representatives, featuring 50 presentations.
We thank all attendees and delegates for making PAEB2020 a huge success.
Delegates who would like to contact others who attended, please contact us at email@example.com
Authors Area can be found by using this direct link.
Terms and Conditions from PAEB2020
- All conference fees are non-refundable.
- Registration fees do not include any type of insurance, accommodation or travel.
- All person(s) who intend to attend the conference must complete registration with payment – including and not limited to presenters, session chairs, workshop facilitators, and so on
- Delegate registion is not considered complete till full payment is received. Upon receipt of payment, invitation letters/ acceptance letters will be provided.
- To complete paymant, please log in through Author Area and choose “Payment”. There is only one mode of payment – credit card. Further details provided on payment page.
- All payments made in UAE Dirhams (AED).
- Receipts will be emailed to all delegates after the conference. If a delegate requires a physical receipt, please email paeb2020 with a request and physical postal address and we will strive to have this posted.
- Conference shares email address of registrants with partners and other delegates post conference. Before sharing, you will be sent an email for confirmation, and upon receiving it, the mail addresses will be shared.
- Photographt. screen shots and video/audio recordings will be made during the conference for promotional purposes.
- Conference reserves the right to cancel the event if force majeure conditions warrant. Under such circumstances, registration fees will be refunded if an alternate arrangement is not possible. Conference is not responsible for any accomodation or travel arrangements delegates may have made and incurred due to such cancellation.