Conference Fee Payment Deadline
30 March 2020
Conference Registration Details
With the rapid changes to travel rules around the globe and as part of our continued efforts to ensure safety and continuity of the greater community and the work we all do, PAEB2020 is going 100% virtual! Our keynotes, presentations and workshops will all be online.
All our registered delegates will be able to
- present papers,
- attend sessions,
- ask questions,
- network with sponsors,
- take part in discussions and workshops virtually.
While we were ecstatic to be able to welcome you all to sunny Dubai and disappointed that we will not be able to meet you all physically; we are confident that the remote conference from the safety and comfort of your homes will add tremendous scientific and social value, giving all of you and us opportunity to be creative and innovative in the digital space.
Considerable reduction has been made to the conference fees to make it sustainable, fair and support the conference preparations and infrastructure we will be providing all delegates.
|Virtual registration (ENAI/ICAI members)||100.00||4.10||410.00|
|Virtual registration (Standard)||150.00||4.10||615.00|
|Virtual registration (Local Delegate)||300.00|
Direct Payment Option – Credit Card (please see Author Area for mode of payment)
All delegates wanting to present and join sessions are required to complete registration and payment individually by the due date.
N/B Those delegates who have already completed their registration process, kindly note we will automatically refund the remainder to ensure you pay the reduced fees only. Our committee members will get in touch with you in this regards in the days to come.
Authors Area can be found by using this direct link.
Registration form can be found in Authors Area section or you can use this direct link.
Terms and Conditions
- All conference fees are non-refundable.
- Registration fees do not include any type of insurance, accommodation or travel.
- All person(s) who intend to attend the conference must complete registration with payment – including and not limited to presenters, session chairs, workshop facilitators, and so on
- Delegate registion is not considered complete till full payment is received. Upon receipt of payment, invitation letters/ acceptance letters will be provided.
- To complete paymant, please log in through Author Area and choose “Payment”. There is only one mode of payment – credit card. Further details provided on payment page.
- All payments made in UAE Dirhams (AED).
- Receipts will be emailed to all delegates after the conference. If a delegate requires a physical receipt, please email paeb2020 with a request and physical postal address and we will strive to have this posted.
- Conference shares email address of registrants with partners and other delegates post conference. Before sharing, you will be sent an email for confirmation, and upon receiving it, the mail addresses will be shared.
- Photographt. screen shots and video/audio recordings will be made during the conference for promotional purposes.
- Conference reserves the right to cancel the event if force majeure conditions warrant. Under such circumstances, registration fees will be refunded if an alternate arrangement is not possible. Conference is not responsible for any accomodation or travel arrangements delegates may have made and incurred due to such cancellation.