Broadening horizons of academic integrity
Deadline for abstract submission was extended till the 15th of March.
- Academic integrity in online education
- Student involvement in building a culture of academic integrity
- Bridging academic integrity and research ethics
- Academic integrity in secondary education
- Integrity in academic writing
- Academic integrity and text matching software tools
- Academic Integrity: Current Research
- Sarah Eaton, University of Calgary, Canada
- Erika Löfström, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Guy Curtis, University of Western Australia, Australia
Types of submissions
- Presentation without full paper
- Presentation with full paper (papers to be submitted after the conference)
- PechaKucha or similar – this type of submission replaces posters and requires the recording of a short video
Full papers presented at the conference will undergo rigorous double blind peer review. The book of accepted papers will be published within Springer’s book series Ethics and Integrity in Educational Contexts.
- Abstract (500-1000 words excluding references) for all types of submission
- Submission of the abstracts: via Delegate Area after registration
- All abstracts will undergo double blind peer review.
Official conference language is English. All submissions and presentations will be in English.
Keynote speeches, panel discussions, and selected presentations will be simultaneously translated into Russian.
- Abstract submission – March, 15th 2021
- Feedback from reviewers – April, 1st 2021
- Final version of abstracts – May, 1st 2021
- Video for PechaKucha video: June, 1st 2021
- 50 Euros for employees of ENAI members and ENAI individual supporters
- 100 Euros for non-members
- 30 Euros for students of ENAI members
- 60 Euros for non-members students